The following applies to the copyright of this website (hereinafter “website”): the photos and graphics used on this website come from the following sources (unless otherwise and explicitly stated on the respective page): Own photo material, material provided by the respective person, stock photo portals (without necessity a copyright reference), license-free portals (with the required attribution of the author), purchased photographic material (without the need for a copyright reference).
The photos on this website may not be adopted, passed on or published in any form whatsoever in other media. The photo rights have been carefully checked. However, if an error has been made in this regard, please contact us.
CEO Dr. Florian Kandler
A. Papadiamanti 1/B/33
CY-6035 Larnaca, EU
office (at) fintech-i.com
Information on online dispute resolution: Consumers have the option of submitting complaints to the EU’s online dispute resolution platform: ec.europa.eu. You can also send any complaints to the email address given above.
Basic direction: This website helps company founders and entrepreneurs to better understand the context of the subject industry and/or specialist topics and thus contribute to the success of the entrepreneurs.
The website is operated by innovtrs Ltd. (hereinafter referred to as “Innovators”) operated as a service provider, media owner and publisher.
1) The use of the website is free of charge.
2) The website reserves the right to discontinue or restrict the services offered without prior notice.
3) Users of the website have the opportunity to write comments on individual articles. The user has no right to have his comments published.
4) The website reserves the right not to publish comments without giving reasons and without notification, or to remove or delete comments that have already been published. The user is responsible for ensuring that the comments provided by him do not infringe any competition, trademark, personality, copyright or other rights of a third party and that the user has the authority to publish the content on this website.
5) The user undertakes not to send any comments,
6) The user grants the operator of the website a right to use the comments posted by the user to the extent that the website may publish the comments in its own print and online media, and the cooperation partners of the website may publish the content on their websites.
7) The user assumes all costs incurred by the operator of the website due to a violation of third-party rights in connection with comments provided by the user. This also includes the costs of legal defense. All further rights and claims for damages by the publisher of this website against the user remain unaffected.
8) Users and those affected who feel their rights have been violated by a comment can report this potential interference to the operator of the website at the e-mail address given on this page.
9) The website is not liable for the availability of the website service or for its own actions and those of vicarious agents (with the exception of personal injury) if these were not caused by gross negligence. The operator of the website is also not liable for data loss. Compensation for damages of any kind from claims by third parties is excluded.
10) All content published on the website is protected by copyright. Any use of the content published on the website, even in part, requires the written consent of Innovators.
11) The operator of the website is not liable for the storage, transmission or correct display of the comments provided by users. Furthermore, the operator of the website assumes no liability for the topicality, correctness or quality of the content presented.
13) The work is protected by copyright, including all of its texts, videos and audios. Any use outside the narrow limits of copyright law without the consent of Innovators is inadmissible and punishable. This applies in particular to duplication, translation, microfilming and storage and processing in electronic systems.
14) All information, results, etc. contained on this website were created by Innovators to the best of their knowledge. They are made without any obligation or guarantee. It is information only and is not a guarantee of success in using the information provided. Innovators therefore assumes no responsibility or liability whatsoever for any inaccuracies, for undesirable results or damage incurred.
15) The reproduction of common names, trade names, product designations, etc. in this work does not justify the assumption that such names are to be regarded as free in the sense of trademark and brand protection legislation and can therefore be used by anyone, even without special identification.
16) Austrian law applies. The UN sales law is excluded. In the event of disputes, the competent court for Vienna is to be appealed to.
This website provides information about technical topics, services and products. The articles reflect the opinion of Innovators or the respective author. All content has been carefully checked. Regardless of this, no guarantee can be given for the correctness, completeness and topicality of the information. The guest contributions do not reflect the opinion of Innovators, but that of the respective guest. The content and legal responsibility for guest contributions lies with the respective guest.
The advice and information provided is not a guarantee of successful implementation. In addition, no guarantee is given as to the specific results that readers or course participants may achieve from the content, lectures, interviews, videos, texts, documents and courses. In particular, it is noted that no financial results are guaranteed. The numbers mentioned in the content are examples and case studies only. The results that can be achieved with the content and products depend on the individual user. Furthermore, no liability is assumed for any damage or loss caused or allegedly caused directly or indirectly by this content and courses.
The website is operated by Innovators as service provider, media owner and publisher.
The website stores and processes data exclusively within the meaning of the Austrian Data Protection Act 2000. The user agrees to the data processing within the meaning of this declaration.
The use of the website is usually possible without providing personal data. Insofar as personal data (e.g. name, address or e-mail addresses) is collected on the website, this is always done on a voluntary basis as far as possible. This data will not be passed on to third parties without your express consent.
We would like to point out that data transmission on the Internet (e.g. when communicating by e-mail) can have security gaps. A complete protection of the data against access by third parties is not possible.
The website saves and processes the following personal data:
User data: All data that the user himself enters on the website will be stored by this website together with the IP address used, as long as the user has not been deleted. User data will only be used to send information about Innovators products and personalized advertising.
Newsletter: The technical processing of contact management and sending emails is guaranteed by ActiveCampaign (postal address: ActiveCampaign, North Dearborn Street, Chicago, IL, USA), which complies with all EU data protection guidelines. Please note that you must first confirm your email address before you can receive emails.
Subscribing to the mailing list is voluntary. It requires consent to the transmission of your email data to ActiveCampaign. If you do not agree to this, you cannot use the email service.
Your e-mail address will be collected, stored and used in order to be able to send you content on the subject of this website by e-mail.
Server logs: The IP address in the server logs is stored for a maximum of 60 days and is only used in the event of a hack attack on the web server.
Data about content: The contributions loaded by users on the website are stored by the website together with the date, the IP address and – if available – the e-mail address.
Cookies: Cookies are small text files that the website stores on the user’s computer to recognize them. The website does not store any directly personal data for this purpose, but only an identification number together with the IP address in order to recognize the user. The cookies are used together with the IP address to display personalized advertising on the website and other websites.
Google Analytics: “This website uses Google Analytics, a web analytics service provided by Google Inc. (“Google”). Google Analytics uses so-called “cookies”, text files that are stored on your computer and enable an analysis of your use of the website. The information generated by the cookie about your use of this website is usually transmitted to a Google server in the USA and stored there. If IP anonymization is activated on this website, your IP address will be shortened beforehand by Google within member states of the European Union or in other contracting states of the Agreement on the European Economic Area. Only in exceptional cases will the full IP address be sent to a Google server in the USA and shortened there. On behalf of the operator of this website, Google will use this information to evaluate your use of the website, to compile reports on website activity and to provide other services related to website activity and internet usage to the website operator. The IP address transmitted by your browser as part of Google Analytics will not be merged with other Google data. You can prevent the storage of cookies by setting your browser software accordingly; we would like to point out to you however that in this case you will if applicable not be able to use all functions of this website in full. You can also prevent the data generated by the cookie and relating to your use of the website (incl.
Data protection declaration for the use of Facebook plugins (Like button)
Plugins from the social network Facebook (Facebook Inc., 1601 Willow Road, Menlo Park, California, 94025, USA) are integrated on our website. You can recognize the Facebook plugins by the Facebook logo or the “Like button” (“I like”) on our site. You can find an overview of the Facebook plugins here: http://developers.facebook.com/docs/plugins/.
If you do not want Facebook to be able to associate your visit to our site with your Facebook user account, please log out of your Facebook user account.
Links and Miscellaneous
Links: Links to this website are welcome! Own links to external sites only represent signposts to these sites; they are therefore regularly displayed in a separate browser window via an external link. The publisher does not identify with the content of the pages to which reference is made and assumes no liability for it. If one of the pages to which reference is made should contain questionable content, we ask that you notify us; in such a case, the link will be deleted immediately.
Data protection declaration for participation in the Amazon affiliate program: this website is a participant in the affiliate program of Amazon Europe S.à.rl and a partner in the advertising program designed to provide a medium for websites to use by placing advertisements and links to amazon.de Advertising reimbursement can be earned.
Right of objection
Every user of the website has the right to refuse the storage of his data, in which case the user and his data will be deleted.
Use of data
This website undertakes to protect data against unauthorized access in accordance with the Data Protection Act 2000 (DSG). This website saves and uses the data entered and transmitted by the user exclusively to the extent specified here. With the deletion of the user, all personal data of the user will be deleted.